Judson Knight's Epic World

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just a Quickie

Many thanks to my oh-so-kind readers and posters, and sorry I'm always so far behind the curve. Dana, I think that a seasoned guitarist like EVH would actually have highly distinctive fingerprints, because playing doesn't really affect the main part of the print, but rather the very top, which would show a deep ridge and muted fingerprints. Beth, how kind of you to suggest that I post some sound files, Coz. Maybe by the time I figure out how to do that, I'll be good enough to air my playing here. And Michele, you're always the best--and congrats yourself for getting out there on the bike!

I tried doing a post today that involved a lot of photos, and problems with Blogger forced me to set that aside, especially because Deidre and the kids and I are headed out of town tomorrow. We're going to the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in Daytona, which ought to be very interesting! I certainly plan to do a post on it at some point. Anyway, thanks for reading and sticking with my blog, ladies! I'll be sure to visit, and leave comments on, all of yours in the next few days.

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

I've been in blahgdom, so I haven't been blog hopping much. I'm glad I popped over here tonight, though. I love your love affair with the hourglass figure...even if it is a guitar. We hourglasses must stick together.

Hugs!
-Mel

 
At 4:24 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Michele said...

Have a great time at RT. An amazing amount of talent will be concentrated there, at least it sounds that way from all the blogs that I visit.
Looks like it's going to be quiet around here for quite awhile. *sigh*

Looking forward to your return!
TTFN

 
At 11:26 AM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Oh my good gravy!! I've been here in Daytona and didn't know you were here. Still here... in the lobby waiting for my cab to go back home via air. Too bad we missed each other. It would have been way cool to meet you.

Next year. Houston.

 
At 12:45 PM, May 27, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

I have a friend who knows how to podcast, I'll try to find out and let you know - better keep practicing because it will take no time at all to get that podcast out to all of us :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home